Monday, May 26, 2014

Realtalk


Now that the pen names have been out for some time, I’m supposed to write honestly about myself. Fact is, my blog was the same stuff over and over again, as was my journal. Mostly talking about movies, football, and how I didn’t care. But that’s who I am.  I’m a really boring person to others. But I enjoy life, a lot of people can’t say that these days. So I don’t have any regrets, other than I wish I had worked a little harder. On everything, school, football, relationships, and attitude. If anyone still reads these blogs, I can tell you, that on the outside I look like I’m pissed off all the time, I have a certain glare when I’m in class and I walked down the hallway. I’m actually a pretty nice guy in person. I usually don’t like being mean to other people unless I think they deserve it. I didn’t try to make as much friends as I could have. I did want to be more popular, but I didn’t want to do that by following all the popular kids around kissing their ass. As I’ve seen from a lot of kids in the school. They usually don’t get respect that way. It doesn’t matter to me if anybody I don’t care about never thought very highly of me. There was a handful of kids at the school that I wanted respect from. And from the those kids there were only about three that I truly wanted. And I know they respect me. I can leave lone peak knowing that I wasn’t a loser in high school. And I have no regrets. I’m just a quiet kid, and I like being like that. I never wanted to be the guy who always talks in class, or who’s known for constantly getting in trouble. I want to be the person who only the people that I like know who I am, what I like, and what I do. Others can only wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment