Monday, May 26, 2014

Jealousy


There are very few people who are not jealous of somebody else and what they have. Whether it’s a girl jealous of another girl who is more attractive than her, or a guy who is jealous of another guy who has more money is more popular or has a girlfriend. I can tell you there are a few people that I’m jealous of, I would say just about anyone famous but sometimes it sucks to be famous. For the most part I’m not really jealous of anybody. Because I don’t care as much about that. I’m not going to sit around my whole life wondering what it would be like to be that person. I’m going to become somebody who doesn’t care whether people are jealous of him or not. A lot of people need to accept today are and if they are not happy with who they are they can try to change themselves much as possible but for the most part people don’t change. Unless you’re talking about the way you look. But even then, plastic surgery and exercise can only get you so far because genetics will get in the way. They really depends on you. But a word of advice, don’t be so jealous of people all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment