Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Senior Year

My blog is so stupid. I don't even sound in real life the way I sound in my blogs. I'm not mean. I do think mean a lot. If anyone does read my blogs it doesn't matter what you think. Because school is going to be over in a month and I probly wont ever see you again. so here's a list of my favorite parts of senior year.

Football Season Obviously.

Powderpuff game.

Going to Colorado.

Alta home game.

Any Home Game

Any Away game except Bingham.

My B3 class

The Cheerleaders.

Basically everything this first Semester,

Basketball Season

State Champs

Prom,

Graduation,

peace.

1 comment:

  1. Why should you be judged on the way you write? If people did that for me I would be emotional girl... I just use writing as a out let that not as mush physical a running.

    ReplyDelete