Monday, May 26, 2014

Jobs


Graduation is coming up soon. I’m not sure what I’m going to do this summer probably try some money, work out, possibly for my papers in. Maybe go to UVU for a semester. Probably just chill. Try to have a good time. Not sure what I do try to aim for when I grow up. I think it would be pretty cool to be an airplane pilot. Probably fly commercial flights. Don’t really care where. Probably get some hot flight attendants.

If that doesn’t work out, maybe go back to school, maybe go into  business, become the Dean of a hospital. Radiology, oncology, and pathology have always interested me. Probably not pathology though. Feel like there’s better options, even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a pathologist. The idea actually doesn’t interest me as much. I will be whatever works out.  And pays fairly well. Something that isn’t the kind of job that makes one want to blow my brains out after I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment