Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Stress

I am way stressed out right now so that's what I am going to write about.

Why is it that teachers. parents, ecclesiastic leaders, and colleges love stressing teenagers out? Don't they know that it's just making us not want to do anything? And I'm not talking to the students who get straight A's and have wonderful parents and perfect stressful free lives. Where are my slackers and procrastinators at? What is the point? Can you even remember what you learned in math by the time you get home that day? Straight F's that's where it's at. What's wrong with being a construction worker? or a policemen? or a stripper? I know someone who works at subway and has 2 kids. He gets paid 7.75 an hour and he loves his life. My friend is ready to blow his brains cause of the ACT. Obviously if you want to be a Doctor your gonna have to work hard and deal with it but I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to the teenagers who don't know what to do with there lives and teachers, parents, etc. are telling them who or what to become. It sucks doesn't it? Unfortunately I can't help you , all I can do is tell you to do what you want. I for one, am sick of it all.

1 comment:

  1. hallelujah!! I'm so sick of the freaking stress! Thank you for saying something.

    ReplyDelete