Thursday, March 13, 2014

Death

Death is important. if people didn't die, then this world would be way to overcrowded.

Plus, when you die you get to go to heaven (YAY!)

Unless you are an atheist and don't think there is anything after death.

Neither one of us is right because we don't know,

but,

I'm gonna live a happier life than you because I won't think this is it and be depressed all the time.

Fact is, death sucks. Especially when it's someone you love and care about.

But when you know that one day your gonna die. You suddenly start to appreciate things in life. Especially when you know the exact date and time of your death.

You start to savor every drink of water, you never complain about anything. You learn to appreciate everything around you.

How do I know this?

Because I know that one day I will die.

"Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life" - John Kramer, (AKA) Jigsaw.



No comments:

Post a Comment