Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rap

 In MY Opinion these are the best hip-hop artists who ever existed. obviously there are ones that I will forget so if you wanna hate then waste your time and read this.
First three are in order the rest are all over the place.

Tech N9ne (My Personal Favorite)
Eminem (Greatest Lyricist ever)
Tupac (The King of Rap)
Notorious B.I.G
Easy E
Dr. Dre
Obie Trice
Royce Da 5'9
Crooked I
Joe Budden
Joell Ortiz
Jay-Z (If you are a true rap fan you would know that he is one of the greatest)
Ice Cube (One of my favorites)
A$AP Rocky
Nas
Lil Wayne (haha JK)
The Game
Kendrick Lamar
Krizz Kaliko (great singer too)
Proof  (was and would have been one of the best, R.I.P)
Nicki Minaj (that's right I think she's awesome)
Xzibit
Macklemore (he's alright, definitely not the best)
Big L
50 Cent

If you hate Rap then I hate you. Don't read my blogs. If I missed any you think should be on here comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment