Thursday, March 13, 2014

Different

What is it like to be different? Don't know. I think I am normal? If you are different than other or most people. It doesn't matter if you don't care. If you do care. It sucks. I like being normal, but define normal? If it's being able to walk I'm normal. If it's not having a mental illness I'm normal. I like being normal cause If I wasn't it would mean being one or more of those kind of things. That's what I think being normal is. If your talking about being different as in thinking, dressing, talking, or acting different from the social norm. I'm probly still normal. But to be honest. I don't think anyone is normal including myself so why did I just write all that?

But that doesn't mean that being different is bad.
Whatever, this blog made no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment