Thursday, March 13, 2014

Girls


My blog is so boring. Most of you guys have all these Deep posts, and crazy backrounds with different colored words in weird fonts. That's great and all but I can't read anything!? Maybe I'm stupid but I can't understand a word half you guys are saying.

Ya'll need to cheer up and stop talking about suicide. DAM!

(It's not swearing if I spelled it wrong hehe)

That's just my opinion. You guys can do whatever you want.

Let's talk about women.

This girl that sat next to me in my math class and she smelled SO GOOD!

Why do you girls have to do that?

You know how bad (Most of us) guys want you. Why do you flaunt it so much!

Not calling any of you sluts, but your not very good at hiding how pretty you are.

"God gave man the desire to look at women, it's the devil that made them dress like that." - Dexter

No but really, How does a guy turn gay? Doesn't he know what he's missing out on?

(also a side note, not to be mean but I'm only talking to a certain group of girls)

as in,

attractive.

Hahaha!, just being honest. No one tells the truth these days 

Probably cause it hurts so much.

If you get offended easily leave now and don't come back.






4 comments:

  1. I can't read some people's blogs either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa.

    There's so much to comment on. I don't know where to start.

    I laughed. I cringed. I laughed.

    Thanks for keeping it real? (That question mark is there on purpose.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see how boys could go gay I find boys damn attractive. Oh and sorry.

    ReplyDelete